СОР № 1 Английский язык 7 класс Communication and technologyНазад
Communication and technology
Work in groups of 3-4. Answer the question: “Are computers friends or troubles in teenagers’ study in modern world?” You have 5 minutes to brainstorm the ideas. Fill in the table with 3 positive and 3 negative reasons.
Learners swap the papers and read the information of the other groups. Make comparison where it is possible. Learners discuss the results in any possible way.
Suggest learners to look at the map of 10 top countries with the highest number of Personal Computers.
- positive ways: 1.The first is easier, information is obtained and some questionnaires are completed
2. You can always save your desired documents or books that you need.
3.There you can remove what you print and print something else. In my opinion, typing on a computer is easier.
- negative ways:1. You can easily get distracted from your studies.
2. Dependence on computers and laptops may appear.
3. May damage eyesight and back structure.