СОР № 1 Английский язык 8 класс The Natural WorldНазад
The Natural World
Imagine you have started a campaign, for example, to protect your local environment. Write a campaign letter. You should: Have a clear aim of your campaign Have a name for your campaign Tell to the reader when you started your campaign, what you have already done and what would you like to do in the future
Peer Editing Checklist
Use the following checklist to help you evaluate your partner’s writing. Remember to write compliments and to offer 2 constructive suggestions.
1. Has the author conveyed main point(s) clearly? Yes/No
2. Does the paper stick to the topic or has the author included any irrelevant information or arguments? Yes/No.
3. Has the author answered all questions of the assignment? Yes/No If no, write what is missed (description of the issue, explanation of the problem, actions/activities to do). _______________
4. Is the writing smooth, logically sequenced, coherent? Yes/No
If no, write why (linking words, paragraphs). ______________
5. Is the writing convincing? Are YOU convinced? Yes/No
If no, write why. __________
6. Has the author used fitting vocabulary (persuasive words, descriptive adjectives, vivid verbs) or is the writing wordy? Please mark passages that need to be reworded. Yes/No. __________________
7. Has the author used correct language (grammar and spelling)? Please mark any passages that need to be corrected. __________________
2. The article corresponds to the topic and the author has included relevant information, Yes
4. Is the writing smooth, logically consistent, consistent. Yes
6. I think it could have been changed at the end. And so I like everything. No
my suggestions ;
1. You have a talent for writing. Only forward.
2. I liked everything. And I wish the author a lot of success.