СОР № 1 Английский язык 8 класс Food and DrinkНазад
Food and Drink
Pass the paper, when the music is off/the teacher stops counting, if you have a paper, answer the question.
Game “Pass the paper”. While teacher counts, the learners pass the paper, and then teacher stops, the learner who has a paper should answer a question. Questions can be written on the board. The learners may also ask questions to each other.
Questions: 1. What is your favourite snack? 2. What unhealthy food do you often eat? 3. What food did your mother always tell you to eat and not to eat? 4. What kinds of food did you eat when you were a child? Do you eat the same things now? 5. What is the best food to eat when you are sick? 6. What is your favourite food that your mother/father cooks? 7. Do you prefer to eat unhealthy or healthy food? 8. How often do you eat out? 9. If you could have any food right now, what would it be? 10. How would you describe your country’s food?
1. My favorite snack is sliced fruit.
2. I love a burger, so I often eat it and pizza too.
3. My mother often cooks pilaf and pasta for lunch. And for dinner, she always cooks some kind of soup.
4. When I was a child, I also ate the food that I eat now.
5. I eat chicken soup when I’m sick.
6. My mom cooks all kinds of food perfectly so I love every food she cooks.
7. I prefer unhealthy food, it’s just delicious.
8. I eat out 1 time per week.
9. It would definitely be fast food. Rather, it will be wings and a burger.
10. Food in our country is varied and delicious. This is how I would describe it.