СОР № 1 Английский язык 10ЕМН класс Breakthrough technologiesНазад
Allow learners to look through the questions before listening. One minute is enough. After the first listening, let learners discuss their answers with partners. Then play the recording again. When the recording ends, give learners one minute to tidy up their answers.
Go to this link to listen: https://learningenglish.voanews.com/a/artificial-intelligence-helpful-and-dangerous/3334422.htmlPlay the recording twice. (listen until 2.25)Listen to the talk and answer the questions below. You will hear the recoding twice. You have 1 minute to look through the questions.
1. The term AI (Artificial Intelligence) refers to thinking and _______________ behaviour demonstrated by machines.
2. Tick the AI that is mentioned as being ‘all around us’. There are 3 examples given.
3. ‘It is very important that we make sure that we develop AI that does things that we are happy with’. (circle one)True False
4. There are three jobs that are mentioned where humans may be replaced by AI in the future. Ticktheseindustriesthatarementioned:
5. ‘Russell believes AI will not change our lives or the economy very much at all’.(circle one) True False