СОР № 1 Английский язык 11ЕМН класс Recent advances in technologyНазад
Recent advances in technology
1. What can readers learn about Google’s approach to doing business based on reading this article? 2. Explain how Google was able to overcome its competitors. Cite information from the text to support your response. 3. What do Google and Xerox have in common? Support your answer with information from the text
- 1. how to do business
2. How to find investors
3. How to promote the first 25% of capital
4. How to assemble a team to work.
- The Google home page attracts first of all by the fact that there is nothing on it that so often annoys users – ads, links, news and other things. The creators did not even use advertising during the period when the company did not bring any profit, because all funds were directed to increasing the number of servers.
- I think what unites them is their worldwide fame. Now it is not perceived as a brand or a company, but rather as a given. For example, food is a must for the human body, just as Google and Xerxes are food for everyone in the field of work.